This artist (who I love his work by the way, you can check it out here) is starting a new project …. check it out…..
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
I am making a photographic database exploring the ways penises and testicles look during mundane and private moments. My goal is to build a detailed study of a body part, an examination of the way it moves, falls, sits, twists, contracts, pulls and shrinks during everyday movements, movements usually obscured by clothing. Those participating would choose one or multiple actions from a provided list and photograph themselves from multiple viewpoints (top, bottom, front, back, each side). Here are a view examples:
- Sitting cross-legged
- Sitting on a chair with legs touching
- Sitting on a chair with legs apart
- Sitting on a chair with legs crossed, thighs touching
- Sitting on a chair with legs crossed, ankle on knee
- Sitting on the floor with feet on the floor (knees up), legs apart
- Sitting on the floor with feet on the floor (knees up), legs together
- Butterfly position
- Doing a split
- Bending over (legs straight), with legs touching
- Bending over (legs straight), with legs apart
Photographs should be submitted anonymously through this Tumblr with the action and viewpoint included in the description. A complete list of the actions wanted can be found through the same link.
Submissions will be collected for the next year, then compiled into an online and physical database. For more information, visit http://
penisanthologyproject.tumblr. com/ or http://cargocollective.com/ tdstammart/Penis-Anthology.